Polyurethane is a hard, dense, foam that is superior to wood or gypsum plaster in many ways. It can be cut, nailed, and installed just like wood molding. But unlike wood or gypsum plaster, Polyurethane will not rot, crack, splinter, or absorb moisture.
Advantages of Polyurethane Moldings
1.Lasts longer than MDF or wood mouldings.
2. Designed for interior and exterior use.
3. Pre-primed and ready for paint.
4. Easy to install and will not crack, crumble, or warp.
5. Low cost: The surface painting is finished and installation time is very short, can be planned,sawed, nailed, and glued by
yourself. 80% cost save than using wood and concrete.
6. Fire-proof: Reach the standard of no combustion.
7. Water-proof: No moisture absorbing, water permeation, and mildew arising.
8. Anti-erosion: Resist acid and alkali.
9. Light weight: good resiliene and tenacity, light and hard
10. Styles and Colorful: Different Colors and Types are available.
11. OEM service: We can make customized design according to your drawing, samples or specification.